Saint Shiromani Ravidass Youth Club – With the social, educational and cultural development of the society, the establishment of Gujarat will be an important contribution in the making of the nation. The main objective is below.
- Promoting publicity in the society of Saint Shiromani Ravidas and Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar and other humanitarian ideologies.
- Developing an aptitude for the education of the bright students.
- To give help to such a needy student through society by requesting help from the society members in the circumstances that require the bright students of society to leave their studies for financial reasons.
- To arrange a partner selection fairs to provide appropriate opportunities for choice to get suitable seats for the unmarried youth of the society.
- To make all efforts required to build the entire society round – a story emerging from the parishes and pots.
- To create a large-scale “Pay back to society” spirit in society.
- Strive to build a magnificent “Saint Shiromani Ravidas Educational Campus – Social Welfare” around the city of Ahmedabad.
The formation of the Saint Shiromani Ravidas Youth Club has resulted in a positive view of the society to take on new heights of development.
- Social Integration
- Maintenance of Moral Values
- Take the educational level high
- Special focus on people involved in Excavation to Leather Work
- Continuous publicity of Saint Shiromani Ravidasji’s cultural, ideological heritage – promoting and maintaining it.
- Constant effort to create a team to preserve the magnificent historical heritage of Rohit Samaj, cultural values and research in it.